Last updated: 01/01/2020
Updates and Changes to the Cookies Policy
The variation of cookies on this site may not be related to the management and maintenance of such, for which periodic revisions are carried out in order to adapt the cookies policy to the current regulations.
You may choose the configuration by clicking on this link.
SOM Salud Mental 360 (360 Mental Health) recognizes the importance of the rules and regulations in effect regarding the privacy and protection of data. In this sense, the protection of the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the information of our clients and users is of most importance to us and, therefore, we would like to act in a responsible manner in such matters. The current page describes the policy of cookies we use in our site www.som360.org (from now on the Web Site).
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
Definition of Cookie
Purposes, Cookie Management, and Types of Cookies
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate throughout a website, platform, or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in them such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the diffusion of videos or audio, or sharing content through social media.
- Personalization Cookies: are those which allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from you access the service, etc…
- Analytical Cookies: are those, which allow the responsible for such, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the mediation of activities of the websites, application or platform and for the navigation profiling of the users in such sites, applications, and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements to the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those which allow the management, in the more effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included on a web site, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included on a web site, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Deactivation and Uninstallation of Cookies
Disabling cookies may mean losing the optimal function of the Web Site, disabling some of the features or services provided by the same (e.g., inability to register, among others). Overall, even having deactivated all cookies, the web browser collects predetermined information essential for the basic function of the Web Site.
If you wish to disable the cookies, you may do so from the preferences section in your Internet browser. Hereinafter, we indicate the links enabled by the most popular browsers, with instructions to manage the cookies, in various devices and versions if necessary.
- Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Safari for Mac.
Cookies Used in this Site
|Name||Type||Purpose||Seerver from which it is sent||Own/third parties||Duration|
|Technical||Maintain user acceptance of cookies||som360.org||Own||3 months|
|_ga||Analytical||It is used to distinguish users||som360.org||Third Parties||2 years|
|_gat_*||Analytical||It is used to limit the percentage of requests||som360.org||Third Parties||1 minute|
|_gid||Analytical||It is used to distinguish users||som360.org||Third Parties||1 day|
|_hjid||Analytical||It is used to distinguish users||som360.org||Third Parties||2 months|